What will you learn?
- 9Introduction to European Data Protection
- 9European Regulatory Institutions
- 9Legislative Framework
- 9Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- 8International Data Transfers
- 3 course days, 1pm – 5.30pm CEST
- 25 hours of self-study
- ROne CPE credit per hour (including self-study)
CIPP/E Preparation Course – Intensive hands-on CIPP/E training
CIPP/E is considered the European standard in privacy certification. In this CIPP/E preparation course, you will develop a thorough knowledge of European privacy laws and regulations. The training covers the topics of the IAPP’s CIPP/E certification exam, namely:
- Introduction to European Data Protection;
- European Regulatory Institutions;
- Legislative Framework;
- Compliance with the GDPR;
- International Data Transfers.
Why take your CIPP/E training with the Security Academy?
In our experience, taking practice exams and studying the course material are not enough to pass the CIPP/E certification exam. The certification exam focuses heavily on practical skills and the candidate’s ability to apply their knowledge to given situations. Our course is designed to address both the theoretical and practical aspects of the IAPP’s CIPP/E certification exam. In addition to in-depth coverage of the exam topics, our training offers a unique blend of theory and practice, enabling you to truly understand what you have learnt and develop the skills to apply your knowledge in practical contexts.
Our CIPP/E preparation course combines theory with practical case study exercises and practice exam questions. The training covers all CIPP/E exam topics and gives you enough time to master the material.
You don’t need any prior knowledge to participate in this preparation course.
Is this CIPP/E Preparation Course for you?
Our CIPP/E preparation course is ideal for aspiring privacy professionals who wish to earn the IAPP’s CIPP/E certification. The training is also recommended to IT and information security professionals who need to develop a good understanding of European data protection laws and privacy best practices.
What is included in this CIPP/E Preparation Course?
- Official IAPP CIPP/E course materials
- Additional course materials (slides, use cases, practice questions)
- IAPP European Data Protection book
- Practice exam, evaluation and discussion on the last day
- 1 year IAPP membership
- CIPM certification exam
Key topics covered in our CIPP/E preparation course and the IAPP CIPP/E certification exam:
- Introduction to European Data Protection
- European Regulatory Institutions
- Legislative Framework
- Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation
- International Data Transfers
About the IAPP CIPP/E Certification Exam
CIPP/E certification exams can be purchased at the IAPP store. Note that IAPP requires certificants to pay a certification maintenance fee every two years. To become officially certified, you must pay this fee when you pass your exam. This preparation course does not include the IAPP exam or IAPP membership. You can purchase these directly from IAPP.
The IAPP CIPP/E certification exam consists of 90 multiple-choice questions and takes 150 minutes to complete. To pass the exam, you need to have up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of all the exam topics. We strongly recommend you to complete at least 25 hours of self-study in addition to attending the preparation course.
- IAPP exam available in English, German and French
- Online or on-site
- 90 multiple-choice questions
- Duration: 150 minutes
In-company training tailored to your needs
Schedule this training as in-company. Upskill your entire team in the most cost-effective way!